3.25.2011

Five for Friday

Well, try again I will. It's three weeks later, but it's on the right day at least.

1 // I'm not sure I can really be a blogger. I LOVE blogs, but really I like reading other blogs more than I like trying to be a blogger. We'll see, maybe I can catch on someday.

2 // I'm planning a bridal shower for my sister, which is next weekend (yikes!). I don't have everything done, but I know what needs to be done. My deadline is Sunday afternoon at 4pm. I'm on it!

3 // Spring visited, but fluttered away. Highs in the low 40s for the next week. That's 10-15 degrees below normal people. Last weekend I cut back my hydrangas and pulled some wild(?) onions. I'm ready for the real deal here.

4 // I've run two mornings in each of the past two weeks. Better than nothing, I say. Oddly, on those mornings, I actually am more organized, ready, and ahead of schedule than on any other day. Maybe I need to do this morning running thing more often? (A resounding yes!)

5 // Family. Sigh. I have a few awkward relationship with my family. Odd to admit, but it's true. It's weird and uncomfortable, but it comes down to the fact that we don't communicate well. I don't know how to fix it, but I hope I can overcome it. I want my family to be different. Here's to change.

No comments: