2.18.2011

Lately

In the past week...

(1) The Internet ate our computer. Urgghh. Thankfully, it is now fixed and restored, and everything is now properly backed up. Back up your files people!!

(2) I caught a cold or something quite unpleasant which morphed into a bacterial infection. I finally went to the doctor yesterday after 10 days of  eye watering, sore throat, conjestion, and general grossness. I couldn't even take a day off during that stretch because there were so many things on my calendar and no one to cover for me. Today, though, I finally took a day to catch up on myself and rest. Hopefully this and antibiotics will help.

(3) I finally took W's eight month pictures.


(4) I made red velvet cake balls and my personal recipe oatmeal chocolate chip cookies for an adoption shower. For decorations, I made MS tissue paper poms-poms and the cutest ladybug decorations (that I, of course, did not take a picture of).

(5) Now, I'm working on bridal shower invites for my sisters bridal shower in April.

No comments: