10.15.2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

1. Blogging is a challenge for me. I'm a very private person, but some piece of me needs a connection and I see this whole blogging world as one I'd like to be a part of.

2. A current fashion trend I wish I was brave enough to wear is tall boots with skinny jeans tucked in. I'm not sure I'll ever be comforatble even trying skinny jeans on, but I love the look on others.

3. My greatest accomplishment in life thus far is giving birth.

4. If I had to choose between a mountain or a beach vacation I'd choose a mountain vacation hands down. I think know I'd get bored at the beach; I'd rather be hiking and climbing.

5. A talent I wish I had is being able sing. I love the emotion of it and listening to others who are so talented.

6. A talent I do have is baking(?), and of course, being able to eat my baked goods too.

7. This week seemed long, but tomorrow is Saturday and I get to row at a regatta despite being out of the rowing scene pretty much all year.
 
Found this here via here and decided to join in.

No comments: